Monday, October 18, 2010

What is this blogger DOING?!?!

So in case any of you are wondering why I'm rapid firing my posts, here's why.  In the past several months of taking up this hobby of fishing, I've developed a pretty good set of memories and experiences that I want to share.  So for now, I'm going to be firing off every memory of the past few months of fishing, hopefully in a chronological order.  I am trying to document my experiences so you all can see what a normal, shut up honey, with love, person may experience when taking up fishing. 

One thing I can guarantee is that I will only slight fluff my stories.  What I truly mean by this, is I will very marginally doctor my stories just enough so my wife doesn't castrate me for airing our dirty laundry and not providing a joyful blog reading experience for those who which to look into my history of fishing.  Other than that, this is all me and my family, the challenges we endured, the triumphs, well, that I had, BUT WE ALL SHARED!  Remember honey?  We're sharing these triumphs.  Son of a...

Before I dig my self any further, I wish you all happy fishing and good luck out there!

Remember!  Keep at it!  Don't give up!  Just enjoy the ride.  As my tard of a neighbor has stated numerous times, "That's why they call it Fish'n.  If you caught something all the time, they'd call it Catch'n".  Love ya homie!  Keep the volume down!

_________________________________________________________

Make sure to check out A Newbs Beginners Guide in How To Fish

1 comment: